Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I feel amazing. I logged on to the blog tonight just to see if it was getting any traffic, not really expecting to find anything too exciting. To my surprise, four more countries have visited! !  ! Last I checked, about a week ago, I had readers in six countries. WE'RE UP TO TEN NOW! I am so honored that you take the time to read my story and share in my life and I want to thank you.

This blog started as a way for me to get my feelings out. Those of you who know me well know that I live (and love) to write. It's the way I prefer to communicate and have always found it easy to put my feelings into words. I needed a place to express everything I was feeling and figured a blog was the best way. It is so much more than that now, more than I ever expected.

This blog has become my way to share my story with women (and families) everywhere that have gone through (or are going through) similar pains. I have received such amazing feedback from strangers everywhere and it feels so good. When I first started to share my story and document my feelings, I was petrified. Now that I know my story is helping so many families it's so much easier.

Through all of the negative comments that people have tried to leave on these pages, I have persevered, never giving up on my mission to share my story in an honest and open way. Your support has carried me through the hardest days and I know I couldn't have done it without you. I welcome your comments and look forward to sharing more of my story with you. Who knows, maybe we'll have some good news to share soon!

Please take a minute and click "follow" (on the right.) Show my readers everywhere that you support them too.



2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I've found your blog (From Socially Inappropriate Mom's blog). I am so sorry for your loss. I terminated my baby in January after finding out Blue Sunday had Trisomy 18. It has been a long and difficult road, but I am finally feeling better. My blog is: http://lifeaftert18.blogspot.com/2012/01/4-days-later.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you found it too! I just read your blog and my heart is with you and hub. I hope July 4th is everything you want it to be. :) My next O is around July 30th. :)

      Delete